RAPTAIR-MF Multifunction Diesel Drive
The RAPTAIR-MF utilizes VMAC’s advanced compressor control system that is smart enough to turn the engine off when you’re not using air, and automatically turn the engine back on when you use air again.This totally self-contained unit also provides an AC generator, welder, booster, battery charger and hydraulic capability through an integrated SAE ‘A’ PTO Port.
The ultimate “utility belt”, this multifunction system will make you a job site superhero!
System at a Glance
- 45 cfm and up to 175 psi
- More compact and lightweight than industry competitors
- Air-on-demand technology
- 100% duty cycle air compressor
- Includes air compressor, battery booster, charger, welder, hydraulics
- 2-year limited warranty
- Air Compressor100% duty cycle. VMAC oil-injected rotary screw air compressor
- Air Flow45 cfm and up to 175 psi
- EngineKubota Diesel D902 3-cylinder, naturally aspirated 3600 rpm. Tier 4 final compliant
- Weight (Wet)Approx 570 lbs (259 kg), not including hydraulic pump or fuel tank
- DimensionsDesigned to fit on side pack with center slider.23" (w) x 33" (l) x 29" (h) - with fuel tank add 4.6" to length.
Base footprint: 30" (l) x 20" (w)
- Fuel TankOptional 7 gal with fuel gauge and low fuel shut off sensor. Adds 65 lbs. to weight
- Electrical OutputAC: Two 20A 120V duplex receptacles, 2400W each.
One 7000W continuous single phase 60Hz output, 240V output
One 10000W continuous three phase 60Hz output, 240V output
DC: (for battery boost/jump starting, other DC loads)
12V, 24V, 36V, 48V selectable, 300A capable
- Power Takeoff Port SAE 'A' port, 2800rpm output, 35ft-lb continuous torque max
- Control SystemRemote mounted generator/welder control panel. Separate selector switches engage compressor, generator and PTO. (Any function or all 3 can be selected at any time).With compressor only selected, control system will shut down engine whenever sustained periods of compressed air non-use are encountered. Engine auto-restarts on air demand.If either other function is also selected the engine will not shut down