- Owner's Manuals
- Warranty Policy
- Find a Lincoln Dealer
Lincoln Air Vantage
The rugged AirVantage® 500 (Kubota engine) direct drive air compressor, 500 (Cummins engine) belt drive air compressor or 650 (Cummins engine) belt drive air compressor are 3-in-1 systems: welder, generator and air compressor. A direct gear-driven compressor, with no belts or clutches to wear out, pumps out plenty of air for arc gouging with up to 3/8″ carbons, plasma cutting or almost any air tool.
Powerful enough for almost any stick, TIG, MIG or flux-cored welding project. Precision arc starting provided by Lincoln Chopper Technology® and Touch-Start® DC TIG will make any operator a better welder. Includes up to 20,000 watts of 3-phase and 12,000 watts of 1-phase power as standard. Featuring a Kubota® V3600-T water-cooled diesel engine the system is ideal for railroad, mining, heavy-duty construction, and rental fleet use. The 500 and 650 (Cummins engine) belt drive air compressor systems are mainly found in Australia, South Africa, and a few other countries which use 24V receptacles.
System at a Glance
- 60 cfm air system
- Direct gear-driven compressor
- 500 amps at 100% duty cycle
- Precision arc starting provided by Lincoln Chopper Technology® and Touch-Start® DC TIG
- Up to 20,000 watts of 3-phase and 12,000 watts of 1-phase power
- Stainless steel roof and side panels
- Kubota® V3600-T water-cooled diesel engine
- Weight1,690 lbs
- Dimensions50.8" (h) x 32.7" (w) x 63.1" (d)
- Air CompressorVMAC® brand rotary screw direct-drive air compressor rated at 60 CFM, 100 PSI, 100% duty cycle
- Power20kW continuous 3-Phase 240V AC generator power12 kW continuous 1-phase AC generator power
- BodyStandard stainless steel roof, side panels and engine-access door.Lockable engine-access door slides open for easy access in tight spaces.
- OperationMode switch to select one of four Process Modes, including CC-Stick, Downhill Pipe (for stick), Touch-Start™ TIG or CV Wire.
- WarrantyThree-year Lincoln Warranty on welder.(Engine and compressor are warranted separately by the manufacturers.)