Careers at VMAC
Do you want to work for an industry leader in mobile air compressor technology?
Do you have specific skills in Engineering, Marketing, Trades, Accounting or Technical Sales experience in Industrial Equipment and wish to move to beautiful Vancouver Island, British Columbia?
If yes, please submit your cover letter and resume to:
VMAC Human Resource Manager at email@example.com.
Positions Currently Available:
VMAC has an exciting opportunity for a talented individual pursuing a career in Marketing. Working as part of a team under the supervision of the Marketing Manager, the Product Manager will be responsible for providing the sales team with the necessary technical expertise to enable them to sell the product.
- Printing and Maintaining promotional material, product training, and relevant clinical papers
- Reviewing product data to ensure it is up to date on new developments regarding the company and competitor products.
- You will act as the first reference point for all product related enquiries
- You will be a close liaison with the engineering and production departments to assess and sustain the accuracy of the promotional material and to ensure its use is optimal.
- Design market research projects to assess customer attitudes to the current and upcoming products.
- Responsible for preparing product forecasts, and constantly monitoring inventory levels and maintaining contact with production to ensure accurate supply timelines.
- 3+ years marketing/product experience.
- Experience marketing B2B through a dealer network
- Knowledgeable in technology and a thorough knowledge of technology relating to the product.
- Engineering or Business Degree
- Experience launching new products in a B2B environment
- Demonstrated project management skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills and ability to work within diverse teams.
- Possess a creative way of thinking
- Ability to work under pressure and focus on specific goals.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills to work and drive all departments involved with your product line.
- Must be self-motivated and energetic.
This is a full-time permanent position. If this opportunity sounds exciting to you, please send your cover letter and resume by October 3, 2014.
Attention: Human resources
1333 Kipp Road
Nanaimo, BC V9X 1R3
VMAC is currently experiencing considerable growth in oil and gas, mining, mobile mechanics and utilities industries. We are a quirky company in an industry with a range of colorful characters. If you are looking to build a career and not simply secure a job, VMAC may be the place for you. If you choose, you can turn this position into a vital role within our organization. Please visit vmacair.com for more information.
Our Future Superstar Material Handler:
- Puts the needs of the team ahead of their own career aspirations
- Brings a “NO EXCUSE” attitude and chooses to take responsibility
- Is a quick learner who can jump in with both feet and contribute immediately
- Respects the opinions of his or her coworkers
The Material Handler works with the warehouse and shipping areas ensuring that production cells have parts available for manufacturing. They oversee the storage and movement of raw material in all locations, and are responsible for inventory tracking and analysis. Additional responsibilities are to assist and cross train with the warehouse and shipping staff to fill in and assist as required. Attention to detail and the ability for follow a rigid timed schedule is essential to be successful in this position.
- Completion of Grade 12 and a minimum 2 years warehouse/receiving experience
- Certified Forklift operator
- 3-4 years’ experience with Windows or network based computer systems.
- Precise, detail oriented with good organizational skills
- Capable of heavy workload and multi-tasking
- Position requires some physical strength and good mechanical knowledge
- Working knowledge of lean manufacturing and ISO Quality Systems
If your experience and qualifications match these requirements, please forward your
resume by October 3, 2014 to:
Mail: 1333 Kipp Road, Nanaimo, BC. V9X 1R3